One of the Nets’ four wins this season came against Sacramento in Newark. They’ll look to repeat the feat tonight in Northern California.
The Nets are coming off a loss to the Jazz Wednesday night. They’re now 1-1 on their western swing, with tonight’s game against the Kings and tomorrow night’s matchup with the Denver Nuggets left before they return home.
The Kings, meanwhile, are riding a six-game losing streak, five of which game at home, thanks in large part to defensive trouble. Sacramento has allowed 100 points or more in nine of its 10 games this season. They are 26th in the NBA with 106.0 points allowed per game, while the Nets are last in average points scored (92.8). Since the Nets since last saw the Kings, veteran center Samuel Dalembert has replaced 2010’s No. 5 overall pick DeMarcus Cousins as the team’s starting center.
New Jersey Nets (4-7) Projected Starting Lineup
- PG Devin Harris: 17.9 ppg, 6.9 apg, 1.0 spg
- SG Anthony Morrow: 11.8 ppg, .444 fg%
- SF Travis Outlaw: 11.7 ppg, 5.1 rpg
- PF Kris Humphries: 6.7 ppg, 7.0 rpg
- C Brook Lopez: 17.9 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 1.9 bpg
Sacramento Kings (3-7) Projected Starting Lineup
- PG Beno Udrih: 14.0 ppg, 5.8 apg
- SG Tyreke Evans: 19.9 ppg, 5.4 apg, 5.0 rpg
- SF Omri Casspi: 10.1 ppg, 3.5 rpg
- PF Carl Landry: 14.7 ppg, 5.9 rpg
- C Samuel Dalembert: 5.0 ppg, 7.7 rpg