Brooklyn Nets starting power forward Kris Humphries was a fan favorite in New Jersey. After breaking up with Kim Kardashian, he has been victimized by weird, scheming women and annoying lawsuits. Finally, a few positive articles are being published about him which contain a few good quotes. Here are some of them:
- I say hi when I see [Jay-Z]. It’s been great having him involved, because he is Brooklyn.I would also say hi if I saw Jay-Z.
- I think about my style as, like, London meets Italy—edgy but, you know, classic at the same time. I’ve been working with stylists.
I do not think “London meets Italy” when I think of Kris Humphries.
- Why did you only get me two [models]? You should have gotten me ten. [Laughing]
Humphries modeled for Page Six magazine with two female models. You can see the pictures here.
- Hey, if you can’t laugh at yourself, you can’t make fun of other people, I’m open to being made fun of.
Judging by how well he performed for the Nets while under so much off-the-court pressure the last two seasons, “The Hump” is probably very comfortable in his own skin.
- The decisions that you make, you obviously made for a reason. Everything in life for me has just been moving forward.
I do not think there were any long-term benefits of getting involved with Kim Kardashian or Fatmire Sinanaj.